BY NEO BYE
A hilarious video of a woman being electrocuted by an electric fly swat was captured by a woman’s niece.
Jamie Ambrose, filmed the epic moment his auntie Karen was zapped by an electric fly swat in a daring stunt.
Speaking about the incident, Jamie said: “Karen found it hilarious. Her and my uncle started shocking each other.
“I recorded the video because my whole family were in hysterics laughing at Karen and my
“I thought it would be a good video to share with friends and family on social media.
Although he found it very amusing, he said: “I wouldn’t try it myself. I wouldn’t recommend trying it at home unless you’re a bit of a daredevil.
“It is certainly a great fly swat.”