By Sarah Francis
A goody bag worth $25,000 gifted to Oscar nominees has been revealed – and there’s a holiday get-away.
Accessories designer Madison & Mulholland will shower celebrities such as Emma Stone, Nicole Kidman and Natalie Portman with the lavish swag tomorrow night at the award ceremony.
Other confirmed nominees receiving the generous gift bags include: Viola Davis, Ruth Negga, Michelle Williams, Naomie Harris and Octavia Spencer.
The gift bag has been stuffed with luxury experiences such as a Hampton beach get-away, as well as coveted designer gear.
And lucky celebs will also receive jewelry and make-up to the tune of thousands.
All products have been proudly picked from women-owned businesses.
Jane Ubell-Meyer, Founder of Madison & Mulholland, said: “The 2017 Madison & Mulholland Awards Season Gift Bag is proud that over 85% of the products are developed and created by women-owned businesses.
“Supporting women entrepreneurs and designers is a passion of mine and to present these products to the top “power” women in Hollywood is simply synergistic.”
● Baron’s Cove Sag Harbor: Select talent will receive a luxurious stay in Sag Harbor, NY (located in the Hamptons) the playground of the East Coast rich & famous. Baron’s Cove was voted the #1 Hotel in New York and Mid-Atlantic by Conde Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards 2016. Baron’s Cove is also honored with Four Diamond distinction from AAA and is rated as the #1 hotel in Sag Harbor, NY on TripAdvisor. Includes: 3 Night Stay in a Harbor loft Suite Breakfast for Two each morning $500 Dining Credit Two 90 Minute Massages Yoga Daily for Two when in Season Wine Tasting for Two at Wolffer Estate Vineyard Welcome Amenity
● A-1 Array by Super A OK: The state-of-the-art trend in digital 3D photography. A-1 Array is a multi-camera system that captures single moments in time and creates three-dimensional animations for instant sharing.
Clothing & Accessories:
● B5LineNYC: Crafted with heart and grit. RocknRoll Grit by LA and NY Based jewelry designer, Thâmara Gia. Every piece is handcrafted and made in the USA. “The Convertible Collection” consists of bracelet and statement necklaces- turn bracelets into necklaces and necklaces into bracelets. See on Runways in NY Fashion Week.
● Caterina Jewelry: The Kiss Kiss Collection – With their colored double-wrap leather chains and.925 sterling silver-sculptured open heart pendants encrusted with cubic zirconia that beguile with luminous, mesmerizing color, the Kiss Kiss Collection bracelets cast an irresistible spell on the heart.
● Isabella Hearst New York: From the “No Paparazzi” collection an Italian leather luxe designer Handbag.
● LibertiUSA: Refugee Coordinates Cuff, The Embrace Ring and Classic Cuff is designed, sourced and made in America. Every purchase made has a direct impact toward supporting resettled refugees here in USA.
● Lizzie Scheck Jewelry: A necklace from Lizzie Scheck Jewelry. Recognized as a fine jewelry line and became known when Sarah Jessica Parker wore her diamond pave HORSESHOE NECKLACES – multiple necklaces at one time throughout the season on SEX IN THE CITY. Celebrities including Kristen Bell, Amy Adams, Jennifer Garner, Tyra Banks and Carl Gugino wear Lizzie Scheck Jewelry.
● Madison & Mulholland Eyewear: A pair of optical quality Swiss-designed readers and as well as a pair of Madison & Mulholland Sunglasses.
● OM Shanti Clothing: This Made in Miami performance wear is 100% virgin yarn and processed using non-toxic, water based prints. Paired with Celsius Energy Drink: A healthy energy drink that is backed by science. This one-of-a kind product burns body fat and 100+ calories with each serving.
● Tinsley Radix: The Becca Tank in black sequins from their ready-to-wear line incorporates prints and fabrics that reflect regional influences as well as experiences had by each designer.
Red Carpet Ready Beauty & Personal Care:
● Bio Miracle Skincare: A new line of Coffee-based body wash and scrubs.
● Monroe USA Glamour hourglass round styling + finishing brush
Makes fine to medium hair straight and smooth, without the damaging heat of an iron. Perfect for lengthening bottom layers and refining fringe.
● The Teasedale: A performance brush engineered to create maximum volume with minimum breakage. 3 rows of 100% first-cut boar bristle, each at a different level, provide better traction than a traditional teasing brush, meaning you get more volume with fewer passes through the hair thus less breakage.
● Mederma AG Advanced Dry Skin Therapy Hand & Body Lotion: Removes dead cells from rough, dry, sun-damaged skin while helping to maintain skin’s moisture balance.
● Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel: Instantly quenches dry skin and keeps it looking smooth, supple and hydrated day after day.
● Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating Lip Treatment: Makes lips look instantly beautiful, plump and soft while lock ing in hydration for improved texture.
● Culture Hair Products: The next trend in hair care (The preferred new haircare system in Hollywood!) A Moisturizing Trio, A one-of-a-kind hair care system designed for multicultural, curly, unmanageable, multi textured hair types. Shampoo, Conditioner, Finisher
● One Two Cosmetics: Magnetic Eyelashes! Named “Best of Beauty Breakthrough” by Allure Magazine in 2016 and an industry game changer.
● The Olive Fruit: Kiklos Greek Extra Virgin Olive Oil is a superfood with inherent attributes that promote health and longevity.
● FreshBakedNY presents Michelle’s Maccs: The Revolutionary Coconut Macaroon. A new and unique sweet treat. Eggless, flourless and covered in Elite Belgian chocolate. Crunchy chewy chocolate coconut heaven. Debuting in 13 flavors.
● Truly Spiked & Sparkling: is a clean, crisp and refreshing spiked sparkling water with a hint of fruit. With just 100 calories. 1 gram of sugars and 2 grams of carbs per serving, Truly Spiked & Sparkling (5% ABV) is crafted with simple, naturally gluten-free ingredients and contains no artificial sweeteners. It is bubbly, just like your favorite non-alcoholic sparkling water, and is a great alternative to wine, light beer and cocktails – no mixing required.
● The Naked Philosopher: For the thrill! An unusual Mystery/Crime novel from award-winning screenwriter Paul Margolis. Fast-paced, twisty and un-put-downable! “One of the best thrillers I’ve come across in years!- Think Michael Connelly!”
● Eva Keretic Singer/Songwriter – An American living in Hamburg sings from the soul. Extraordinary vocalist.
For the Home:
● Julia Knight Collection: By hand, by design, Eclipse is the epitome of artisan authenticity. Set of nesting bowls, trays and spreading knife. Each piece is a work of art, handmade of sand cast aluminum with our signature blend of enamel infused with crushed Mother-of-Pearl.