Offbeat Video

By Kirstie Sutheran


This hilarious footage captures the moment a man suffers from a massive firework fail and sets his own hair on fire.

Fireworks are a lot of fun, but Norwegian Ole now stands as an legendary reminder of their danger.

Pic from Mats Tambini / Caters News

Ole is laughing as he tucks two sparklers behind his ears, but seconds later a flame erupts into his hair and he begins to feel the heat.

Upon realising the fact that a fire has now ignited on his head, DJ Ole decides that it’s probably time to take action and he frantically he pats at the flame to smother it.

His friend, Mats Tambini, 20, told us how this isn’t the first time that Ole has played with fire.

Pic from Mats Tambini / Caters News

Mats said: “He had done it a couple of times before but the fireworks he used when his hair started burning were a bit shorter.

“Everyone started laughing so hard that we could not talk – I lost my breath. It really was a party trick gone bad, luckily he was not hurt, but he lost some hair.”