Life Video

By Joe McFarlane

 

A teenager was lucky to walk away with just a burnt kitchen after an experiment went disastrously wrong.

Vladislav Prihodko decided to conduct an experiment in his apartment in Moscow, Russia.

Combining boiling oil and water, Vladislav was lucky to walk away from his ill-conceived curiosity, as once the two substances combined, a ginormous fireball erupted in the kitchen, leaving Vladislav running and screaming.

Vladislav said: “I was very scared of the fire and of the consequences.

“Part of the kitchen was damaged, especially the ceiling.”