By Joe McFarlane
An 11-year-old girl was left with chocolate instead of egg on her face as her cooking tutorial went hilariously wrong.
When a timid Jersey Lockwood, 11, called for her mum to the kitchen for help, content creator Kerry, 39, had no idea what awaited her.
While Jersey had attempted to film her own chocolate bowl tutorial video in her home in Northumberland, the end result was not quite what she was hoping for.
As Jersey was in the process of covering a balloon with chocolate in order to create an edible bowl, the balloon dramatically burst, resulting in chocolate being splattered all over the kitchen and on Jersey’s shocked face.
Kerry said: “Jersey came into the living room where I was and she was covered in chocolate, my husband and I couldn’t stop laughing!
“Jersey told us that it was all over the kitchen and when we went to take a look, we watched the video which made us laugh even more!
“Jersey was fine once she realised she wasn’t in trouble!”